Friday, April 15, 2005

For those of you who know me...

I have been doing some MAJOR re-evaluating of myself and the way I act, who I am, and what I am to others. God was gracious enough to give me a chance to live life on this earth, and I don't want to blow it. I want to be the person God created me to be, and do it with as few mistakes as possible.

SO, this is where YOU come in: I don't really know if I'm being the kind of person I should be to others... If I'm being a good enough friend, a good enough student, a good enough leader, etc. I need you to tell me what you think about me, and truthfully. I want to know what I'm doing right AND what I'm doing wrong. Is there anything that stands out to you in a good/bad way? Are there things I do that bug you so much you just want to scream? Tell me! I can't change if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, I'd *really* appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you for your help, and God bless you all megatons! :)

Growing in Him,
<>< Christi <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home