Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Blogging

Thoughts. Figures. Meaningful facts. Pointless Ponders. What are these things that are worth spending my time pouring all these things into the World Wide Web for all to read and share in??

Got me.

Why are emotions and feelings so much the centerpoint of our society today? Why do our lives revolve around our thoughts and decisions when humankind are so foulable?

Again. Got me.

Is this random? Yes and no. Yes in the fact that I'm not making much sense, but no in the sense that our world and everyone in it are so "random" that things can't really be called random anymore.

Or can they?

Why do I have answers that could fix the world, yet continue to ignore them? Why do I know the way and still continue to travel off the path into the very danger I saw and acknowledged miles (or years) back? Why am I not making any sense, but making perfect sense all at once???


You tell me... 0:/

1 Comments:

Blogger OTiK said...

You make plenty of sense. Or maybe it's just that neither of us make any sense. I haven't a clue.

"It's all confusingly amusing, bitter and tainted the picture you painted to me."

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home