Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Crowdbreaker

Ok, so I MAJORLY apologize to those few readers for the length of my previous 3 posts. I got too much into story writing mode, and that can be dangerous for me! ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd break up the length by posing the question and answer to a short but confusing and interesting question:

If God can do anything, can He make a rock SO big that He cannot lift it?


The answer? No. Why? If God can do anything, why can't He do that??? The answer is really quite simple! God cannot go against Himself, and, to be able to create something He could not move when He can supposedly do anything, would be to contradict Himself. The only 2 things God can't do:

1. Sin

2. Contradict Himself

Interesting, huh? Till next time, remember that our God is there for us no matter what, and He can help us though ANYTHING! God bless, and have a wonderful day! 0:)

In Him,

<>< Christi <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home