Thursday, February 24, 2005

Crazy Times

Ok, first I want to apologize to all of you fellow Alice in Wonderland fanatics for my misquoting in the last post. I have not seen that movie (the old cartoon one. It's the only one worth watching in my opinion, lol) in what seems like forever, so my memory is a little rusty! ;) Also, sorry for stealing that from your Xanga Sara! I *seriously* had no idea why I had it stuck in my head all weekend till you said that! :p GO BLONDES! :D

So anyway, God is good *crowd echos* (all the time)! All the time *crowd echos again* (God is good)! :) I love it when we do that in my church! It's like this adrenaline rush from hearing 2000 people declaring that God is good ALL THE TIME at once, and giving the glory to Him! God seriously rules, does He not? ;)

Anyway, this whole post is turning out to be almost as random as my last one. Except a bit more on the serious side and less on flying pigs. Oh well.

Music seems to be such a huge part of my life now. More and more, every day I want to pick up my guitar and play and sing and write from sun-up to sun-down! It's interesting too, because other people around me are starting to talk to me more because, suddenly, I have something in common with them! I'm not this freak-homeschooler that doesn't have a life and has no clue what *cool* is. Instead I'm this guitar chick that can sing and play well enough that people aren't running away in all directions and screaming to evacuate the building, lol. Talk about a huge change from what I'm used to... :p

So, I know that probably no one else in the whole world can identify with that. Maybe I still am some uber-freak that doesn't know anything and isn't used to people wanting to get to know her more! Yeah, that's it. I'm a one-of-a-kind freak that was born in the '80s, and proud of it! :D Kind of... lol.

Anyway, enough blabbering for now. NO clue where I was going with that! :p I need to find things that people will actually benefit from reading instead of being all random and stuff. Maybe then I can fool people into thinking I'm cool! ;) LOL! As if.. :P

God bless you all, and I promise I'll do my best to come up with something better to say next time. This has been another episode of Pointless Ponders, and this is me signing out. Till next time...

<>< Christi <><

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christi, I know what you're talking about even though you thought that you were rambling on. I think that I'll email you about that... yeah, that's a good idea. :) Oh, you so totally DON'T have to worry about using my post ideas. I think it's cool when people can be inspired by other peoples blogs. Why else do we do this? I mean really.

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home