Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Greatest Blessing

There are many things that mean a lot to me, especially when you start getting into the God side of things, but there is one thing that is (as far as I can think) the most exciting thing to me: being used by God. Think about it! The God of all, the Creator of the universe, the Alpha and Omega, my holy Father, the most perfect being in all existence; and He chooses to use me, an "insignificant" little earthling that is not even as much as an ant compared to His glory! And yet He still places His trust in me, and uses me to impact the people around me when He could easily do without! What could be more exciting about that?!?

Now, I may be partially biased here, because, through my entire life, I have but one goal: To make a positive difference in my world. To stand up when others around me fall, to shine God's light in the dark, to swim upstream and be an example to the rest of the fish, to be the one black sheep in a heard of white (or, if you want to stay Biblical, the only white sheep in a heard of black sheep because of the black=sin and white=purity example). Our world needs help, and, even though I'm a small and insignificant teenager in the world's eyes, God sees me as a pot boiling over with potential and excitement and love for Him! So, I believe that is why it's so stinkin' exciting when God chooses to use me as a vessel to pour out His love and wisdom to those around me.

I could talk forever on this subject because I have such a passion for it, but it is late (or should I say early, haha!) and I must end for now.

May God bless and use each and every one of you to impact the people around you in as many positive ways as possible! Keep your eyes on God and your heart in His word, and you're right on track to living a full life for Him! :)

A vessel of God's,

<>< Christi <><

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark 1:17 said...

Wow! That's Great! I know you posted this a long time ago, but that is the very heart that every Christian should strive to have! I have been blessed just to read it.
I thank God for having me stumble upon you bloggie thingy and it is very encouraging to say the least. Thank You!

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home