Monday, October 18, 2004

No way.!.!.!.

I did not just write that the other day (referring to my previous post)!!! Did I? I think that had to have been the best, most inspired thing I've ever written! Lame, I know, but still exciting. Unoriginal? I know, I just decided to put it in my own words, and MAN it felt good! Uninteresting? To everyone other than me and my parents, probably. But I don't care. I'm just totally pumped that I was able to write about something that meant so much to me with such passion and enthusiasm, and have it turn out good enough to sound like someone with a higher intelligence level than I wrote it! Why does it seem I can rarely ever measure up to those around me?

There I go, bashing myself again! I can't get away from it. Everything I do, good or bad, is thoroughly critiqued by myself in an inhuman way, because I expect perfection from an imperfect creation. Illogical, I know. Very rarely will I allow myself the pleasure of feeling I did something half-right for a change, and even then I scold myself in between the praises! It's nice to know I have a God and Father who will accept me no matter how many flaws I possess, and will love me for all eternity just because I am His creation and His daughter and, to Him, I am a beautiful princess who is worth all the worldly precious metals and gems combined!

I just wish there was some way I could look at myself through His eyes for once, and be fully convinced that it's true. But I guess that's where trust and faith come in, right?

"Seeing isn't believing. Believing is seeing! They don't have to see this place to know that it's here."
-Elf in The Santa Clause

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home