Friday, July 09, 2004

Praise God!

Ok, as I said in my last post, I have been ultra-mega busy lately...until I went on a two week vacation with my family. I got the first chances to sit back, relax, have fun, not worry about anything except what fun thing I should do next, and PLAY MY GUITAR!!! :) Hallejuia!!! :D

Besides getting the chill time I needed though, I also got to hang out with my family and cousins a LOT on this trip (it was a family reunion). It was a BLAST because 4 of my cousins live in Wisconsin, my Aunt and Uncle and 5 of my cousins live in Southern California, and my sister and parents and I live about an hour away from the border of Canada in Washington. So, as you can imagine, we don't get to see each other much...

But while I was hanging out with them, God used my two cousins that are closest to my age, Jake and Meagan, to show me the answers to a LOT of big things I've been dealing with lately. They are both so mature, nice, polite, respectful, cool, and just fun-to-hang-out-with people that I really look up to the both of them a lot now.

But anyways, I've said WAY too much for now...I'll post more on this subject later so there isn't so much writing that it scares you away from reading it (if anyone IS reading this, lol)!

Anyways, God bless you all, and have a great, fun-filled day! :)

<>< FadingFlower <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home