Monday, June 14, 2004

Answers but none

Confusing, huh? That's what I thought. What do you do when someone asks you a question and you have the answer, but they don't count it as the right one? Do you just leave it and let them figure it out (or let them spend the rest of their lives trying to figure it out)? Or do you push it on them? What do you do if they keep asking you what you think and you keep telling them what you think and they don't like it??? Do you keep telling them or do you just shut up or say "You already know what I think"?

This is something I have been dealing with a LOT lately...so many friends and family that are asking my advice, and when I give it, they say it's wrong or argue. I want to help them, but they won't accept it! Are they wrong? Or am I? Whatever it is, I sure wish I could figure it out....

And then on a lighter side, I was thinking today (pretty amazing, huh??? wait, don't answer that...); I was reading a friend's blog, and they were talking about sacredness, and how we, as christians, can pass the "sacred" part of things and look at it like it's wierd and almost demonic. Well, I think that's so true, and it really inspired me to write a song. It's not done yet by any means, but here's a rough draft:

"Sacred Space"

"As I come before You and bow at Your feet
Your presence surrounds me and I become weak
Your holy fire burns and lights up the dark
And Your mystical grace consumes my heart

You lead me to this place that words cannot describe
Your voice then speaks with healing grace, in You I can confide
My heart is tired, broken, and burned, I don't know where to turn
Your Holy Spirit reaches out with healing grace
And keeps me in Your Sacred Space!"

Like I said, it's not done yet, and I'm still trying to come up with music for it, but it's coming...I just really want this to bring out the true, sacred feeling and atmosphere of what being with God is like. It's no where near coming close to that yet, and it really never will be. Like it says, words cannot describe His Sacred Space! :)

Anyways, I'd best be off for now. In the mean time, may you somehow discover God's sacred touch and space in your own life in the next week...at least!!! God bless!!! 0:)

<>< Fading Flower <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home