Friday, June 11, 2004

Sleep? Who needs sleep???

In the last 51 hours and 30 minutes, I have gotten exactly almost to the minute, 7 hours of sleep. That means I have been running on adrenaline for the last 44 and a half hours!!! And then when I was going to *finally* sleep in this morning, my sis wanted me to do some stuff with her and she woke me up EARLY!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then to top that off, I came downstairs to chill with her for a while, and then like 3 minutes later a friend of hers came and Cathi (my sis) ran off with Angela (her friend)....so now I can't go back to sleep, I'm dead tired, and I have nothing to do....my life is coming to an end. :P

Oh. and to top that off, I got a haircut yesterday....at the Academy where they train the students how to cut people's hair so it's students cutting your hair....I went there cuz it was the cheapest place in town....I told them I wanted a Bob....they gave me a Bob......MAJOR!!!!! It's like I don't have any hair now!!!! Well, ok so I do and it's not really *THAT* bad, it's more like *that* bad (notice the caps difference between the two). But I seriously am going to have people making fun of it till it grows out now...and that's the last thing I need is to give my friends one more thing to tease me about....but that's a whole other subject, and I'll save that for another time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home