Friday, June 18, 2004

Entry at 00:01 (or 12:01 am for all you none-military people)...

I'm tired, and I must get off to bed. But I wanted to leave you with something still...

As I was cleaning my room the other day, I found a note that my dad wrote to me when I was 9 years old. In the P.S. of that note he said something that stuck to me, and I hope it will stick to you too!

"No matter what happens, keep your head up! The view always improves when your head is looking forward and around you, vrs. the not-so-appealing view when you're looking down!"

So, let your confidence soar, and keep your head up in all you do! If you do, you will gain a new-found strength and confidence you've not known before, and people will look up to you for it!

God bless, and enjoy the view!!! :)

<>< Fading Flower <><

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Cameron-Tucker said...

Wow that was really nice of your dad,
Oh I am Angela I live in hobart tasmania
i was looking at bloggs and i thought you sounded really nice
I hope you will comment on my blogg because that will help me
for my bloggg is going to be assesst by my computing teacher
Well c u
Angy pants

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home