Monday, October 03, 2005

~Blogger-Girl First & Forever~

Hey ya'll! =D

I just thought I'd make a random post to let ya know I'm not dead. ;) Hehe! Life has been crazy since I started taking college classes through a state program called Running Start. I'm taking 15 credits and mostly enjoying it so far! Today was the start of Week 3 though, so I've got a ways to go. I haven't even had my first test yet!!! :o

So, as in my life in general? Well, I'm making it (some days better than others.. :/ haha!). Tension has been growing between my sister and I lately. I actually came close to screaming my head off and then biting off hers!!! >:O We've *never* been like this before.. :( Not cool. But my parents and I are doing great for the most part. :) It's a bit tough at times because I'm finally starting to gain a decent amount of independance, and they still expect me to be their perfect little baby girl. *sigh* But hey, ya win some, ya loose some, and others...? Well, it'll be a few more years before I cross that finish line. :p

God's been awesome though, as usual. B) I don't know what I'd do without Him having my back all the time! It's tough living in a non-Christian environment after spending the last 18 years in my perfect Christian home (not saying my family is perfect, mind you!! 8P Haha!!). But I've got a GREAT group of friends, so izssaall graaaavy baaaby! =D

Ok, so maybe it's lumpy gravy. But it's still gravy! ~;)~:p~;)~ Hehehe!!!

Anyway.. So I was originally writing this for my Xanga, but I think I'll post it on Blogger and MySpace too. This is just too random for just one of the above! :D So, with that said, I love you all, God bless, and (hopefully) I'll see you around! :) *huggles*

Much love and mashed potatos,

<>< Christi <><

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 AM

 
Anonymous Angelsandvedas said...

Dear Author Great! Thanks for writing Great Blog with nice profiles.

Visit Necklaces for Women

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home